eat and exercise for your health and fitness

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Truth Be Told

Welcome to VeggieRun! You're currently reading the inaugural post - lucky you! My name is Pamela, and I am currently a student at Boston University studying communications - specifically public relations ... but not for long. While I plan on telling you more interesting things about me in future posts, I figure I'd use VeggieRun's premiere post to explain what this blog will be and what this blog won't be. After all, if I've learned anything from my passion for social media, it's that you shouldn't try to be something you're not.

So, for clarification purposes ...

You don't have to be a vegetarian to subscribe to/enjoy/benefit from this blog.
You don't have to be a runner to subscribe to/enjoy/benefit from this blog.
I happen to be both. You can be either, neither or all of the above.

VeggieRun will highlight my experiences (positive and negative) with health, diet and fitness and provide some advice, recommendations and sometimes just plain, comic satisfaction. I am by no means a dietitian or a physical trainer, and there may be times when you disagree with me, and that's perfectly fine. Actually - I welcome it. We can learn from each other, and VeggieRun can serve as the platform.

In any event, I hope you'll come back and subscribe - I have a bunch of cool ideas up my sleeves ...


No comments: